Thursday, January 20, 2011

don't worry

Before you think I am going to bore you with every ache and pain, don't worry, I won't.  But, there's always a but isn't there, today I feel like crap. Aches and pains.  Tired.  Depressed.  This just cannot be happening to me!  My mom's grandma lived to be 97.  That was my plan.  I picture this "poison" scattered all over inside me.  I just can't believe it.  I don't need sermons tho', just understanding.  I know this is temporary.  I remember the oncologist saying this will shorten my life.  I really don't like that.  I am depending on y'all to carry me....not doing that so good today.........

I told you this might be too much for you!

2 comments:

  1. Diane! Please quit doubting that your friends will find your health, your thoughts, your fears too much to handle! It is very generous of you to share with us; it doesn't come natural to you I know-"Miss-I can-handle-anything-just-get-out-of-my-way!" I hope that one day you will reread all these entries and be grateful for God's presence and comfort. You are very strong and courageous because of Him! Love, elaine

    ReplyDelete