Monday, February 28, 2011

better post before david does!

I almost had to take david's blackberry away.

Had tumor markers drawn before my treatment today.  the results were back before I left. (david was stuck at work so I was waiting for him to come get me) another example of God's sense of humor, coincidence, probably not, maybe, does it really matter?

anyway, result before first chemo was 50.  now------24!

according to doc that is reflective of the "activity" of the cancer.  the scans that I will have in the next couple of weeks will be the "definitive" proof.

this is the first positive news we have had since recurrence diagnosis on jan 4, 2011.

now dave asked was this the result of the supplements, chemo or what?  I said well we did have prayers going up.  so it could be one of them, a combination of them or all of them.  personally, I don't really care.

but as jeremiah 29:11 says "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for". the message

7 comments:

  1. Diane, I am sooooo HAPPY for you! That is the best news I've heard in a long time. Keep that positive spirit of yours going strong. See you at work, Terri W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di this is great news just awesome. The power of prayer and your positive attitude. Keep the fighting spirit. And everybody keep praying for healing and a miracle. Praise the lord!....love ya donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,

    This is the best news I've heard in a long time. We serve a big great Awesome God. He loves us way more than we know or can comprehend. He knows what He is doing and we can trust Him completely. Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Best is Yet to Come....totally in remission cancer free! We speak it over you in the name of Jesus....What a great report! You go Diane...thank you for sharing your heart with us!
    Love you cousin....praying for you and your family! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIP HIP HIP HIP HOOOOOORAY!!!!! That is right!!!! Who cares what...it just is!!!!!!!!! Thank the Lord. Keep on doing those healthy things too!!!! GREAT news!

    ReplyDelete