Saturday, February 5, 2011

my dna

I was hoping that maybe it would not happen.  that maybe it would just thin out.  but no, with each passing day it gets worse.  my dna is flying all over the hospital.  I run my fingers through my hair and it just comes out.  if you need tie me to any crime, you're still out of luck.  I am so squeaky clean it's boring.  I was always to afraid to do much of anything.  I'm getting over that!

I thought the kids might want to be included in this whole experience.  I asked them if they wanted to cut my hair.  Blake said he would just mess it up 'cause that is what he did when he was little.  that's right Blake.  we are just going to buzz it.  funny thing is, Michelle is gun shy.  wants me to wait until it falls out on its own.  it will be just a few strands very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment