Saturday, February 5, 2011

fresh winds therapy

thursday was the next installment of my "fresh winds" therapy prescribed by my oncologist.  be with people, don't isolate yourself.  another part of my treatment plan that is so easy for me.  I get fed, energized, uplifted.  I get discouraged.  singing God's praises lifts me up.  especially with my best friends. there's just something about God's word in the form of music that just hits your soul.  king david got it right, you know?  even king saul knew it and david was his "therapy".  I will get there for my "therapy" if they have to drag me in on a sheet let down through the roof.  oh wait, that was another time and place.  anyway, my holistic oncologist really gets it!

I know dustin will buzz my head, I just have to give him the word!

3 comments:

  1. So many highs and lows at our FW rehearsal... It's therapy for all ...
    so many ways to count our blessings...together with you on the journey!
    SV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you every day Daine. I am looking forward to seeing you again! I hope this is a better week for you! Hugs and prayers..........Joanne Eldridge Korte

    ReplyDelete
  3. ejoying your posts and the journey with you. praying for you daily. denny's dad sends his best and prayers to you and Dave! much love, MaryBeth

    ReplyDelete